Sunday, February 2, 2014

MIA

I'm sure you guys have wondered where I have been. Well my son was born 01/15/14. Wyatt Jaxon. It has been awesome. I am 33 years old and I never held a baby until him. So here is a collector question. I would like to start a collection for my son. What would be a unique collection to start for him?? Something different in cards. I thought about players named Wyatt, but there are not that many. I've even thought about maybe Wyatt Earp cards through the years....give me some ideas or suggestions. I even forgot to switch my domain back.

4 comments:

  1. Mazel tov! The first thing I might do for Wyatt would be to set aside some cards that themselves are your favorites or that are representative of the players you love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! That's fantastic. Hope mom and baby (and you!) are doing well.

    I have a two-year-old. One thing I've done for him is created a collection of HOFers with original cards, not reprints.Even if he never gets into collecting, hopefully it's something he'll appreciate one day...having authentic cards of guys like Aaron, Yogi, and Killebrew.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of the sets I wish I had is from my birth year. That would be a good, cheap place to start. Definitely some vintage stuff from the '50s. By the time he's 20, that stuff will 80+years old. Maybe even a few unopened packs from 2014 and beyond to open once he can appreciate them.

    ReplyDelete